City of Princeton
Princeton Police Department
- In case of Emergency, Call 911.
- Non-emergency calls: 304-425-8911
- Police Department Telephone: 304-487-5000
- Police Department Fax: 304-487-5002
- Anonymous Tip Line
All applicants must have a High School diploma or GED. Applicants must have a valid drivers license. Applicants must meet or exceed minimum physical requirements. Applicants will be expected to attend West Virginia State Police Academy. Applicants must complete appropriate paperwork, including the city employee appplication, the medical release form, and the release of information form.
- Application Insructions
- Medical Release
- Release of Information
- Pre-Employment Physical Ability Screening